vrijdag 3 december 2021

Cecilia / Elsa’s Song, Dec 3rd 2021





“There’s a tree in my house and voice in my heart. They are speaking to each other. They speak of times past, of way beyond time and space, and they speak of Here.

 

Why is it that we try so hard to belong, when that is what we do in the first place? Belong. Like a play of words. Be. And Long. Long to Be. Belong. Is it just a matter of Be? I will try. No, I will do! I will give all my might to Be! “.

 

“Hmmmmmmmmmm…. Not sure that is the right way to go about it”, the spark which had arrived in the morning dust twirled close to Nejla’s shoulder. “You know, giving something all your might is do-ing, which sure ain’t Be-ing.”

 

Nejla chuckled as she sighed. There she was. Caught again in the act of making too big a deal of something which was already in place. What was it Storulven had taught her again?

“Uncover, uncover, uncover…”, he had sung like a mantra every time she’d gone in to what he called her “dragging mode”.

 

“Oh, that’s a good one! Every time I feel the dragging mode towing me here or there, which longing or Be-longing also are a parts of, I just say “uncover, uncover, uncover” to figure out what is really there!”

 

“You’re getting closer little star”, the dancing spark whistled. “How about a spell?”

 

“A spell?” Najla looked puzzeled.

 

“Uncover! Uncover! Uncover! Be!”The spark pirouetted so fast across the living room floor from the energy of the words that she took off and had to one-eighty her way  back.

 

Nejla sensed Storulven’s presence. An etheric nod of approval. She laughed.

“I love it! Uncover! Uncover! Uncover! Be!”

 

“Wooow, human heart.” The spark came to a halt. “That went pretty fast. Now you may know my name. I am known as Isa. From the kingdom of Isness. Which, of course, is situated here, there and everywhere once your eyes are opened and you speak to trees.”

 

“Of course”, Nejla smiled. “Of course”…

 

Cecilia Götherström, December 3rd 2021

 

 

 

 

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten